Argo (previously known as Project ARGO) is free 5vs5 PvP game made by Bohemia Interactive. The project is very closely tied with Malden. The island of Malden was originally only for Argo, but it was later decided to release it for Arma 3 as well. Locations were built based on the design of game modes and it was necessary to keep an eye on provided metrics. Apart from making and testing the levels, I was responsible for analytics interpretation in QGIS, the creation of internal reports and propagation materials such as loading screens or screenshots. The game shipped with three different game modes and was released on Steam in summer 2017.
|22 June 2017||ProjectArgo.net||Windows PC||Level Designer||1 year 5 months|
- Level Design – creating a level according to the design of a gamemode (three gamemodes in total), optimization
- Analytics – a creation of pipeline, QGIS visualization
- Multimedia – loading screens for additional maps, gamemodes and events
- Team leadership – planning, the final selection of maps
- … and of course, playtesting and giving feedback
|Terrain Builder||Terrain Processor||QGIS||Photoshop||Atlassian|